America's first fresh roast coffee based fundraiser (since 1992)!
Welcome to this update-under-way for Old World Coffee fundraising through Annick School and Club Fundraising. This is the same company, same product, same www.oldworldcoffee.com that first hit the web on Nov 5, 1997 (more than 19 years now). The old site is replaced with this one so we may remain current going forward. Please check in regularly as we will be frequently bringing this new version site up to date with additional information.
- Family owned, local business
- Been in fundraising since 1992
- Pioneered fresh roast coffee to fundraising in testing in 1992 and full time in 1999
- Honorable Veteran owned business (honored by the 934th Air Force Reserve for local business support)
- Given back in many ways to fundraising groups and communities far and wide
- In addition to coffee, all other lines/services in fundraising we may offer are highly tested for quality and value to the end consumer while your group earns profit dollar goals fairly, with integrity and most times more quickly
Annick School and Club Fundraising was tested in the early 1990's with the intention to bring a top quality consumable product that is not perishable, easy to ship and handle, consumable and repeatable, appealing to the majority of people who support fundraisers, and giving schools, groups, clubs, etc., the ability to have no hidden fees or costs and yet have a product that brands them to their community. Quality, value, fairness and integrity at all levels of participation. Upon testing and validating this fundraising business, Annick began full-time operations in 1998.
Over pioneer trade routes to the lands of the West Indies, Central and South America, and the age-old routes of Columbus, Spanish conquistadores and swash-buckling pirateers that span the vast Pacific to Hawaii, the Philippines and China, our coffee links the New World and the Old with the varied tastes of coffee selections from around the globe.
The founder - Mark Hill - has more than 25 years in fundraising sales, 18 of which is owning this business, and a long time active member of AFRDS, the industry association (Association of Fund Raising Distributors and Suppliers - afrds.org)
Annick is a combination of the founders children's names, and is now MASH Marketing, LLC, dba Annick School and Club Fundraising. MASH/Annick primary owner has been Suzanne Hill since 2010.
© 1993 – 2019
P.O. Box 311, Albertville, MN 55301 (763) 497-4405 Fax: (763) 226-2379
Mark's Cell: (612) 245-6956 Jennifer's Cell: (507) 398-2049 (Southern MN, Northern IA, Southwestern WI)